WAZO FURNITURE was founded in 2016 and is a leading furniture brand featuring Canada’s largest selection of solid wood furniture; partnered with mid-century modern, bohemian, rustic and designer furniture. Having a sense for trends and an eye for beauty and art, we know that it is all about the product that we sell, and the service standard that we believe in, that has positioned so well with our customers.
Wazo has seen explosive growth since opening and continues to deliver an exceptional e-commerce and online focus allowing us to compete at the highest level. Customers that choose to have a more direct “one-on-one” relationship will enjoy a low-stress and pleasant in-store experience at one of our 2 designer showrooms.
With a head office in North York and an office on Nuns’ Island (Montréal), we are planning aggressive growth in both store count and organizational focus. The next 24-months will see our business double in size each year! By end of 2021, we will be opening 2 new showrooms in BC and Ottawa, with more launches following soon after.
Now, we are looking for a knowledgeable, energetic and an entrepreneurial mindset individual to join our team as a Marketing Manager. This individual needs to be well versed in digital marketing, focusing on Google AdWords, social media, and affiliate marketing. We are open to all applicants and all backgrounds, tell us how you would make a great fit within our growing team!
- Own the marketing department top to bottom
- Work with our Marketing Specialist on fresh ideas.
- Focused on digital marketing: Google AdWords, Social Media, Affiliate Marketing and the like.
- Consistently manage and improve Wazo’s branding.
- Analyze marketing trends and prepare forecasts.
- Manage the marketing departments budget.
- Coordinate marketing strategies with Sales and Operations departments.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding
- Organized and collaborative
- Passionate about their goals
- Not afraid to take risks and try new things
- Creative yet analytical
- Ambitious self starter
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment and more independent management styles
- Diploma or degree in marketing
Wazo Furniture is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome and respect applications from a diverse workforce and would request you to reach out to the Human Resources Team, should you require any accommodation during the hiring process. Wazo will work with you to ensure reasonable accommodations are extended to meet your needs, for you to participate in the process.